Sunday, April 09, 2006

April 9, 11:50pm

One more thing....

The BBM's post on needing a man inspired me...

Has every woman in the world had the opportunity to be with a man who can really please her? Obviously, the answer is no. So what happens in this case?

I'll tell you what happens! The woman ends up thinking that sex is a chore. There are 1000 more interesting things to do. IT's the least intimate, least romantic, least enjoyable thing.

So why are there some men who really know how to please a woman and some who don't.

Accoring to mystery man, some men are just in it for themselves, and some men just don't bother to try very hard even though they may want to do better.

I'm not sure which situation I've been in over the past 8 years, but neither is very good.

Let's just say that a whole new world has opened up to me because of mystery man. I had absolutely no fucking idea there were men in the world like this. Despite my love of words, I don't think I can even string together a sentence that would do him justice.

Truly.

And just 4 days until I go home.

Yes!

No comments: