Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 26, 2006 8:16pm

I have two exams this week. One tomorrow and one on Friday.

Strangely enough, I'm actually motivated for these.  For the first time since I got to medical school I actually feel like I'm in medical school.  Not that dissecting a cadaver left any confusion, but everything we've learned up until now hasn't been very interesting to me.  Now we're into Immunology/Microbiology and Pharmacology.  I'm really enjoying this.

So, this Site Meter thing is cool.  I can pretty much pick out who is who, but there's still a couple mysteries.  Especially the people who link in through my web site....how are you people finding that?  I wish there was some way to IM people who are on your blog and say "who are you?  Welcome!"  Maybe it would be more polite to reverse that.  Like right now, there's someone on from Perth Amboy, NJ.  I don't know anyone from there.  Hmmmm. 

I need to make myself some dinner, but I have no idea where to even start.  I'm considering going out to get something, but that causes some problems for me....

See, I'm completely insecure when it comes to what other people are thinking of me.  I'm especially paranoid about the people I go to school with.  Therefore, I am incapable of ordering take-out without having a mild anxiety attack.  My fear is that I'll see people I know from school out at the restaurant I'm going to.  They'll see me getting food and think, "wow, she's pretty pathetic.  She's all by herself."  Or, they'll think, "Wow, is she going to eat all that by herself?  That's enough for 4 people!" 

As a result, I'm stuck here.  Hungry.  About to eat some Ramen Noodle Soup.  And yes, I will eat all of it by myself. 


No comments: