Monday, April 17, 2006

April 17, 2006 9:00pm

Made it back down to school safe and sound.

Finally made contact with Mystery Man. apparently I can only attribute part of his absence to a need for alone-ness. The rest goes to a lack of phone charger.

Do men just not care to stay in communication as regularly as women do? Or do women just need constant reassurance and men don't? No news is good news?

I bought Mystery Man a gift. Is it too soon for a gift? It isn't very elaborate. It's a book from my school. The Osteopathic Manipulative therapy "pocket manual". Mystery Man gives some kick ass body massages and is really interested in various body manipulation techniques (doesn't that sound deliciously dirty?). So I got him the book that we use at school.

Too forward? "Hey baby, use those hands on me! And here's the 4-1-1 on how to do it properly!"

Still don't think I should have gone home this weekend. Too much drama for me. Though, it was nice to see my family.



Here are some pictures from the last time I was home.....

Brooke is getting married in June. But since I won't be able to go to her wedding in Hawaii, we did a White Castle wedding reception!

This is what Brooke will look like after the ceremony (artist's rendition)



And the wedding meal?

Ah, a perfect reception at Chateau Blanc (that's White Castle for those of you who don't know French).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...yeah. Me thinks you should throw a monkey wrench at the head of the Mean Man that threw the monkey wrench into the middle of your holiday weekend! But, that's just me.