Thursday, April 20, 2006

April 20, 2006 3:22pm

It's funny how sometimes you'll be reminded of someone at the oddest time. 

I'll be just going about my day and something will make me think of my dad. 

It's usually food....  something southern.... most likely fried. 

Or something will remind me of DB.  A commercial.  A TV show we always watched together.

When we were together, I didn't think about him all the time.  My mind was occupied with lots of different things.

But in a new relationship, all you think about is that other person.  Everything reminds you of them because you don't know them well enough to know what would strike them. 

I hate that.  I wish I could just ignore people.

Do you think most people are honest and trustworthy?  Or do you think most people aren't and it's rare to find someone who is?

I always thought it was the latter.

Ironically, the more I've been hurt the more I've decided that most people are actually good at heart. 

Or maybe it just depends on how involved someone is in your life.

Most of the world has never wronged me.  Probably because most of the world doesn't know me.

Hmmm...

No comments: