Monday, January 09, 2006

January 9, 2006 9:05pm

I will forever be a Jersey Girl at heart. Yup yup.

Home was great. I got to see most of my friends. My house is amazing. Ryan did a great job with painting and directing the various construction projects.

Below is a picture of my friends from the New Year's Eve Eve party at my house. I was still recovering from the Death Virus, which is why I look more pale and pasty than usual.

From Left: Brooke, Amy, Me. Eileen is on the bottom. She isn't really that short. She's squatting, I swear.

Oh yes, I got the Death Virus over Christmas. Everyone at school had it during the weeks prior to block week. I got it two days after blocks were over.

Yeah, I was fun to be around.

And I got a new truck (pictures to come soon). I love, love, love it!


Now I"m back at school. Every time I go back to schoo after a break I always have these grand plans to be organized, on top of everything, and keep from accumulating crap at the bottom of my bookbag. One long nap and a West Wing Monday Night Marathon is all it takes to screw up that plan.

Who am I kidding, it doesn't take more than two back to back episodes of Will and Grace on Lifetime to throw off my schedule and send me right into lazyland.

Disney should make a Lazyland. There would be satellite televisions and recliners everywhere. My own personal waiter (a hot one) would bring me Diet Coke with just the right amount of crushed ice (so that it's almost like a diet coke margarita) and a lemon wedge already de-seeded. I would have new sneakers every 6 hours since that's about as long as it takes new sneakers to get broken in and lose that new sneaker comfortable feeling.

But back to my academic woes. Now I have a pile of work to do and lots of TV to watch.

Never fear procrastinators! A long weekend approaches! Three cheers for Martin Luther King.

No comments: