Friday, January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006 6:44pm

Christ Almighty do I miss him! Despite the hurt and the frustration I miss him almost every second of the day.

This weekend is going to be difficult. I have school work to do, but I'm not actually forced to get out of bed every morning and make it to class. Not that I'm forced any other day, but sleeping in isn't an option since I don't really sleep now anyway.

I really don't know what to do with my time now. It's quiet here. Well, it was always quiet here, but there was always the hope of a phone call or a visit in a few weeks. Now that's gone.

Tomorrow I will wash my truck...oooh, it's first bath! Then the rest of the day will be spent on school work. Might go out tomorrow night if there's something happening locally. A plan. A plan is good. A plan will keep me busy.

I wish I could be surrounded by friends right now. A whole room full of them.

Funny, because I was always most content when it was just me at home alone. I was happy being alone as long as I knew he was still there...though 500 miles away. Now I just need constant stimulation to keep my mind busy.

No comments: