Sunday, May 21, 2006

May 21, 2006 2:18pm

Something smells funny.

No, really.  there's a strange odor in my vicinity. 

I swear I showered today. 

Oh well.

Had a dream last night about DB.  Probably brought on by my conversation yesterday.  In my dream, DB, his dad and sister all came to my apartment.  I spent the whole time telling his dad what an awful person his son is.  Then I threw them all out, but DB stayed.  I turned around and he was smiling and holding a miniature version of my engagement ring (mini, as in could fit on my pinky) and said that he's just been really busy with work lately and that's why all this happened.  Now that things are better with work, he wants to be with me again. 

Wow, am I good at superimposing two totally different issues or what?! 

I was quite proud of myself, though.  In my dream, I said to him "No, no I'm not taking you back.  You need to leave."  Yay for my subconscious.  Or is it my unconscious?  Either.  Yay for feeling that way in my dreams! 

Then I woke up to Mystery Man calling me.  So, all in all, not a bad night. 

Okay, I need a new name for mystery man.  Any ideas?  I was thinking of some variation of Hottie from Home or Buff N Stuff.  It doesn't have to rhyme or be alliterative. 

Told the guy formerly known as Mystery Man about my dream.  He informed me that DB has called him.  Yikes!  DB knows about me and the guy formerly known as Mystery Man (GFKAMM).  He seems to be annoyed by it since he just randomly cancelled my XM radio which was already paid for through the summer.  No biggie on that.  I just put it on my credit card.  Anyway, he called GFKAMM  "just to say hi".  The message he left was friendly.  "Haven't talked to you.  Hope all is well with you." 

Sort of funny.  Sort of sad.  I have no idea why he would be doing that. 

Also found out that DB has switched religions and now goes to psycho chick's church every sunday.  This is the guy who I would have to drag to church.  Now he goes willingly and even belongs to their "book club".  Can'd do anything on Sundays because that's "church day"- or so he's told his friends.

He always did let himself be manipulated by people.  He never had his own opinions or ideas.  He just adopted those of the people around him.  So it doesn't surprise me that he's easily influenced, but I am surprised as to the degree of it. 

So totally bizarre.  And his friends seem to be very aware of his bizarre behavior. 

Ha.  And he claimed that they said he acted different when he was around me.  Now they don't like who he is. 

Well.  Back to pharm! 


No comments: