Friday, May 19, 2006

May 19, 2006 5:41pm

Exactly two weeks from today I will be in my fully packed truck and driving home.

Yes, it's May 19th. 

And it's 54 degrees out!  WTF?  when is it going to get warm here.

The sun never shines in West Virginia.  It has been cloudy every day for over two weeks now. 

I found good bagels today!  Once again, my favorite Greenbrier Valley Baking company came through.  The same place that makes the awesome pizza also makes kick ass bagels.

So here's my plan for the summer....

Drive home on June 2nd.  Promptly vacume and dust the house so I don't feel skeeved by my surroundings.

June 3rd: go to the bank and deposit my tax refund check.
                 Promptly begin spending my tax refund...starting with my KitchenAid Artisan Stand mixer from Williams-Sonoma. 

Yay!  I have around $120 in gift certificates to the mall where W-S is located near me, so that knocks a bit off the price.

Then, I'm going to come home from my glorious purchase and immediately go online to buy THIS SET of Le Creuset.   Or maybe THIS ONE.   I can't decide which is the better deal.  Any advice?  Macon? 

With my tax refund just about half spent, I am then going to buy a porch swing

By June 4th, I'll have no money but I can rest easy knowing that the purchases which will make my life complete are on their way! 


No comments: