Saturday, May 20, 2006

May 20th, 2006 5:05pm

I hate that I'm still angry over Douche Bag.

But something cheered me up today.  Talked to a friend who works at the race track.  Said that DB brought psycho up with him to work one night.  Afterwards, the guys were saying to each other, "He gave up Liz for that.  Liz is hot as hell, going to be a doctor, and they have this great house at the beach.  What was he thinking?" 

Well, there's no accounting for taste, or logic. 

Some guys have it, others don't.  Luckily, Mystery Man does.

Oh, so I worked on resolving some of my issues with him.  Actually, they're more like issues I have with myself.  I finally just told him how I feel....neglected, ignored, etc.

He said he knew that and he feels awful about it.  He's working a lot and trying really hard to have more time this summer when I come home.  He said he wants to "be" with me and he's having trouble balancing everything with work now because he's running his own business.  HE's a little better at the 5 minute "Just calling to say hi and I'm thinking about you" call.  Really, that's all a woman needs sometimes.  To know she's being thought of.

He was like my forbidden crush for about 3 years so to "be" with him is still a bit unreal.  I want to do this right because....well....I just do.  This isn't just a rebound "I need to not be alone" thing because, honestly, it would be a lot easier to just be me- single and free.  It's also not just a "I'm going to date around" thing because we were already so close.  If it doesn't work then it doesn't work, but it can't not work because I'm a spaz because I'll be really pissed at myself.

Okay, back to studying pharm. 

No comments: