Monday, January 08, 2007

January 8, 2007 1:25am

Back down in WV.

The drive was, of course, miserable because I hit the same rain that I had driving home two weeks ago. I hate driving in the rain. I think I actually prefer snow.

Unpacked the truck, but can't seem to pull myself together enough to unpack completely. All of my stuff is in the living room. A constant reminder of how lazy I am.

I called dude #2 while I was driving home. Had a nice long chat with him.

He really is a very nice guy.

But I'm still keeping my options open and emailed back some of my match and eharmony people. Dude #2 is currently in the lead. I like the way he lights up when I talk. I like how he is interested in the things I have to say.

Classes start tomorrow morning. I'm getting more and more tired of getting up in the morning and going to class. My attention span isn't that great, so I tend to lose interest about 10 minutes into class and start thinking about something else.

I got a Cuisinart food processor for Christmas. This thing is awesome! It does the typical food processing stuff, plus it works like a salad shooter by slicing vegetables up and also grating things like cheese.

I made some fab salads while I was home. I brought it down here with me so I can make all those things here. Briefly considered becoming a vegetarian, but decided that a new appliance is a bad reason to make a life choice like that.

Hope I can sleep well tonight. Feeling a little anxious about being here. Drowsy, but not sleepy. Having a TV in my bedroom at home helps because I put the sleep timer on and I fall asleep to the television. I don't have that here so I need to be about to drop before I hit the bedroom.

Go back to the therapist on Wednesday. I'm actually looking forward to that.

That's all for now!

No comments: