Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 25, 2007 11:52pm

Roger is coming down this weekend to visit. Actually, he's driving down tomorrow night! Yay!

And perfect timing for me to be cranky, bloated, and just generally feeling like a PMSing bitch.

I think I have my housing situation worked out for moving to Buckhannon. Roger and I are going to take a drive up there on Saturday to check out a place that I am probably going to rent.

School is draining the life juice out of me.

Speaking of juice, my "going green" plan has started to get out of control. I did some research in the library at school on pesitcides and children. I'm having the librarian get me some articles on organic food, pesticide levels in the blood, and nutrient levels of food. I also just bought a text book on integrative medicine.

See, I'm the kind of person who can't just like something. I have to become completely obsessed with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz,

I dated a "green" guy once. He drove me insane about pesticides. He wanted a kinder, gentler way to take care of the ant problem in his kitchen. You literally couldnt sit down a glass without ants swarming to it. He had these little things he called ant houses. They stayed empty. UGH lol Your blog reminded me of that.....oh the memories.
PS I think those crazy ants started when he did the recycle bins in his house.

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Ya know what I don't understand about "going green"?
Why everything is so expensive??

If all the green stuff is 'missing' all the ma-made chemicals, etc...than it should be cheaper.
It was cheaper in the old days before man-made crap was invented to add to it.
Hence...why not now.
I don't understand how the world doesn't understand that most wealthy people won't 'go green' because of convenience.
More, less wealthy people would if it was more affordable.
Like me.
Or does this all only make sense in my head? LOL