Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 1, 2007 8:58pm

I'm finally getting a chance to update everyone like I promised in my last post.

Like I said, I do have some news.

First and foremost, I've decided to leave medical school. I spent a lot of time thinking about this, and I realize now that my heart just isn't in this. The lease on my apartment is up at the end of this month, so I will be slowly moving myself back to NJ. I already notified the school that I will not be finishing the semester.

Second, I decided that to make some money while I am deciding what to do for a career, I will become a surrogate mother. I put my information up on Craigs List and have already received several inquiries. I feel like it is my obligation to rent out my uterus to childless couples. I decided that I will also make a MySpace page for this so that I can reach more people.

Third, and probably the most shocking, is that I've decided to become a lesbian. Now, I know some people say it isn't something you can just "decide" to be, but when I put my mind to something I really intend to do it. Men are just too complicated for me and I think that I really belong in the sisterhood of lesbos.

I'm really exciting about starting my new life.

4 comments:

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Bitch.
You had me for about 10 seconds.
::::snort::::

HeyItsBeej said...

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha!

You da Woman!

Anonymous said...

I was putting together an intervention!

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Yep...I was ten seconds away from typing something to the effect of...
Lesbian? Check. More power to ya.
Quitting school? Are you sure? You LOVE infectious diseases and you've come sooooo far already!
Surrogate mother? WHOA!
I just didn't think you'd be un-attached enough to give up a child you carried for nine months! I was ready to debate like I've never debated before with you woman!
LOL.