Thursday, July 06, 2006

July 6, 2006 5:23pm

The wisdom teeth experience wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  A little Versed and I don't remember a thing!  Unfortunately, I developed dry sockets and now I have to have them packed with something that tastes like cloves.  Ick! 

The pain from the dry sockets was much worse than the pain from the initial extraction. 

I'm wearing a holter monitor for the day because I was having some heart palpitations.  It's annoying having all of these stickies on me and carrying around this power pack. 

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day.  I have to get my teeth re-packed in the morning, drive all the way up to work (an hour with no traffic) work a few hours, get home in time to drop off the holter at the hospital, and come home to shave my legs because Mike is supposed to have tomorrow night off. 

"Supposed to" is the key phrase there.  But things are going well with his business.  Really well, actually, so I can't bitch too much.  It's nice being with a guy who has motivation and self direction. 

Back in the day when we were just friends and working together, I would spent the better part of a 12-14 hour shift telling him that he was doing nothing with his life and he was so much better than what he was settling for.  Every chance I got I would remind him that he won't be happy there and he had to find something else to do so he could feel successful. 

Well he picked a fine time to go and take my advice!  Doesn't he understand that I want to be the center of attention for just a little while!  He can go and get busy when I'm bored with him. 

Ho hum. 

No comments: