Monday, July 17, 2006

July 17, 2006 10:11am

My friend Georgina is coming to visit today.  I go to school with her.  She's actually not coming here to see me so much as she's coming to shadow my mom for a few days.

My neighbors moved.  Well, not all of them, just half of them.  There were parents and two older sons living there.  The parents moved to Florida two weeks ago.  The sons packed them up and drove down with them.  While they were packing, they asked if they could park some of their cars in my driveway so they could park the U-Haul in their driveway.  Being the nice neighbor that I am, I said they could.

When I got home later that day, I found a large SUV parked right in the middle of my driveway and a beat up POS with no license plates way in the back driveway.  Arggh!  Fine.  I'll be nice. 

Days go by and the cars are still there.  Then it's time for them to leave.  They promise me that the POS will be out of the driveway before they leave.  Great!

Nope.  I see them standing around the POS with the hood up and the thing is smoking.  And they just HAD to leave right then.  Couldn't wait to get the POS out of my driveway. 

They left and the boys came back a week later.  POS still sitting in my driveway.  It took two more days for them to get their act together and get it out of there.

The irony in this is that I thought I was finally in a place in my life where I didn't have someone filling up my yard with crappy, unusable cars. 

Well, at least some things never change.

Oh, and if anyone happens to see or talk to DB....could you please ask him why he has the money to buy two more junk vehicles but doesn't have the money to pay back what he owes me or my mother. 

Oh yeah, I know all about what's going on. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'll try to ask him if I see him...but keep in mind: Because his head is so far up his ass, he might not be able to hear the question. *grin*
On a side note, are you sure he isn't related to the people that used to live next door?