Thursday, December 15, 2005

December 15, 2005 5:40pm

Blook week is about to start. There's something about having to study for 6 tests in a row that makes me what to do anything but that. I do, however, always manage to expand my music collection around this time. After all, I need some good study music, right?


At the moment I'm listening to O.A.R., Coldplay, Ben Lee, and Dispatch. Not at the same time, of course, because that would be confusing.

Brooke: "I start to like a band at around their 3rd album. That gives me just enough material to obsess over until their 4th album comes out and then they break up."

That sounds about right.

I'm happiest when I find a band that the whole world hasn't jumped on yet. Perhaps if I drove a Jetta I would feel differently, but (see my last post) I'm just one of those odd people who doesn't always want to fit a mold.

Speaking of Jettas, I'm not getting one. But, I am getting a new truck. A GMC Sierra 2400HD Crew Cab with the Turbo Diesel Engine. Vroom Vroom! My mother suggested we just get me a flatbed trailer to drive around in since I insist on getting absurdly huge vehicles. Not funny.

I should be able to get it over my Christmas break as long as the dealership can find one in an acceptable color.

I must get back to studying.

No comments: