Friday, November 16, 2007

November 16, 2007 5:06pm

Comfort bliss.

that's where I am right now.

Let me explain...

It doesn't take much to make me happy. A day off here and there is a good start. Some comfortable clothes, warm socks, a fluffy bed, and QVC is really all I need to be absolutely happy.

And today I have that. all of it.

I had today off, which meant I got to sleep in late and on clean sheets. Sigh. Simple pleasures.

And after a lovely day of cooking and baking, I am now relaxing in bed with my cookbooks, the internet, my bed, and, of course, my beloved QVC.

Some visuals for you....

Beef vegetable soup in the crock pot (I swear it smells a lot better than it looks right here)

A coconut-sweet potato cheesecake cooling in the fridge. Come over any time for dinner! And if anyone knows how to keep cheesecakes from cracking in the middle, please let me know.


My super fluffy warm bed with the extra pillows and blankets.


Of course, the socks.

Told ya I was happy!

1 comment:

Boobless Brigade Master said...

That's the E I like to see!
Glad you are feeling better!