Saturday, June 17, 2006

June 17, 2006 10:11am

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.  I seem to have an easier time writing when life sucks.

And right now it just doesn't suck at all! 

Saw Mike on Wednesday night.  Had an absolutely lovely evening.  I made a fabulous dinner and he was completely impressed.  Conversation was wonderful.  He put together my grill for me.  Very handy! 

Yeah, I'm feelin' good.

Went to a friend's wedding last night.  That was fun.  got to see some of my old comrades from SBHCS.  They want me to come back to work starting Tuesday.  I love that work so much that it won't even feel like a summer job.  Not only do I get to hang out with my friends, but I get to do something that I really believe in.  Oh,  for those out of the loop, I will be working with the disaster preparedness office again.  Sweet! 

And on a less fun note, my blood pressure has been running very high.  I went to see my Dr. about it.  Besides just having the high BP, I've also been having heart palpitations, headaches, and dizzy spells.  I had some blood work done a few days ago and I'm supposed to go back to see her in 2 weeks.  Then she's going to give me an EKG and have me wear a monitor for a while.  Hopefully it will turn out to be something that's an easy fix like thyroid.

I'm off to enjoy this besutiful day!

No comments: