Thursday, June 01, 2006

June 1, 2006 3:17pm


Oh I am CRANKY!!! 

It's hot as hell in my bedroom, so I've been sleeping on the couch in the living room.  This means that my back hurts like hell.

I wish people would just SHUT UP.  Just stop talking.  For the love of God and all that is holy can we just have a moment of silence?   When I'm sitting in lecture, people are constantly whispering to each other.  More than just "What did he just say?"  or "What time is this over?".  No, not they have full conversations in a loud whisper.  Totally distracting and rude.  Just shut up people! 

And I'm so sick and tired of people talking about how proud they are of how drunk they are going to get or have gotten.  Is this supposed to be something that is admired?  What if I talked about my ability to eat an entire pizza and more in one sitting?  I'm a pig.  But if I can drink 14 beers, well, then I'm a party!  Why are these people all around me all the time?  Why am I always being punished by having them in my life?  Why is it so hard to get away from them?  Why can't I find people like me?  Why am I the only person who was born 35 years old?

And why is it that I study so incredibly hard and just get mediocre grades?  Why it is I know my stuff cold and then can't answer the questions on the test?  Why is it that the lushes get by without much work? 

I never, ever, ever, ever should have agreed to go back to the track.  The extra cash will be nice so I can buy stuff for my house that I need (like furniture), but I should have stuck with my original plan of not working or only working at my old job....which is starting to become a mess also since now they want me to do things that weren't in the original deal.

And I'm supposed to study tonight with someone, but I just want to stay home.  I want to get a pizza and wallow in my bitterness.

Yes, I know there are people in the world with bigger problems than mine.  I'm just having a crappy day and needed to vent. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...seriously...are we related?

I've felt the same way about drinking my entire life. When I was in my teens and went to parties I drank of course...and I drank so much that I sold buicks all night long...ONCE.
It wasn't very much fun.

And this is the wisdom I try to instill in Daisy for when the time comes.
How can drinking so much that you puke brain out every single Friday be called fun?!?!?!

School wise...I can relate as well. Worked my ass off half the grades. Knew my shit forwards, backwards and every which way. Put me in front of a test and my mind went blank. It sucks.

There's something to be said for responsible born 35 year olds...at least they say there will be in the end I hear. Just keep being you and you can't go wrong!