Wednesday, May 09, 2007

May 9, 2007 9:10pm

Tonight I officially turned over the Internal Medicine Club to a new president and other officers. I'm a little sad because, being the micro-managing control freak that I am, it means that it's one less thing I am in charge of.

Oh well, the food at the Mexican restaurant where we went for our transition meeting was yummy. Unfortunately, there was a Mariachi band there and it made it a little difficult to talk.

I had a peach margarita, so the noise didn't really bother me much.

I've been starting my heavy board reviewing. Spent some time today at The Wild Bean, a coffee house in town, a studied for several hours. It was nice until about 4:00 when all the high school students got there and it became incredibly loud.

I'm going home to Jersey on the 25th. Yay!

No comments: