Sunday, March 25, 2007

March 25, 2007 2:09pm

I am pissed today.

Last night, I went to a friend's house. The plan was to do grilling and margaritas. I was excited about this. I brought some booze, a board game, and a frizbee for the dog.

I have never been around a group of women so incapable of conversation.

If they weren't talking about how drunk they planned to get or have gotten in the past, they had nothing to talk about. They started pounding beers and mixed drinks at 4:30 and kept going until 9:30when I left (I'm assuming they continued beyond that). Around 8:30, they started the shots...going shot for shot.

Absolutely pathetic.

I just sat there annoyed at myself for wasting an entire night on this horseshit. The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get.

I find it sad that a generation of women who are smart enough to get themselves into medical school are so stupid that they can't talk about anything but drinking.

When I'm home and spending time with my friends there, I don't have this problem. The women I associate with are bright and able to talk about many different things. They don't need alcohol to have a good time, nor do they need it to be able to converse about anything.

My level of disappointment can't even be expressed in words.

2 comments:

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Daisy and I just spoke about this very subject the other day. I never understood the girls in highschool that bragged about getting so drunk on Friday and Saturday nights that they puked their guts out. I used to think...and that was fun for you??
Idiots.

Anonymous said...

I can relate Liz. Imagine going to a coworkers house (Teachers) and she lights up a joint? I got out of there as fast as I could. I was so disappointed in her actions. Teaching kids to do the right thing all day, and then at home she's breaking the law.