Thursday, March 01, 2007

March 1, 2007 10:28pm

I have come to a crossroads with my hair.

Since I was about 15, I've had super short hair. My hair is naturally very very straight and very very fine. Short hair is easy to maintain and I don't have to fight with it every morning.

I haven't been able to get a haircut for a while. I am well overdue. My hair is now longer than it has been in years. I can still manage it, though.

I'm considering growing it out.

This is not an easy decision. I don't know what the short-long hair transition will require. Will I need to get it cut to get it into some sort of shape that doesn't make me look like a homeless woman? Can I just grow it out?

And once it is grown out, what if I realize it looks as terrible as I feared all along? Huh? Then what do I do?

I'm going to try and not panic about it until my bangs are in my eyes. Well, they're already in my eyes. I mean until they are covering my eyes.

I just don't know what to do with my hair!!!

No comments: