Thursday, December 28, 2006

December 28, 2006 1:33am

I hope everyone had a very very Merry Merry!

Mine was fabulous. Did tons of cooking. I had a blast. My family is apparently very picky when it comes to food, so with each course I got to hear "Oh, I don't eat that, but it looks good."

I should've shoved a salad fork up someone's ass.

That was the only bright spot. I hosted Christmas Eve dinner at my house so I got to use all the fancy utensils I had. Christmas Day was at my mom's, but I did the cooking there too.

I got a cuisinart food processor, a wusthof sankotu knife, some pajamas, and some gift certificates.

Now I have to start dieting because I ate too too much.

Being back in NJ makes me happy. I feel good right now. I feel like myself again. Ugh, I wish I could do the rest of this year from this house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad that you had a good holiday.
As for the salad fork...now I know what I'll send you for your B-day!
And I can't wait for Valentine's Day.
Remember back in the Knot days when some of us single gals all sent gifts to one another?
Well I found two gifts and held onto one for the following year, but we never did it again.
It's the coolest little V-day thing I've ever seen...and you my friend, all these years later, will finally be the recipient.
And it will make you smile and laugh.
And that will make me happy.
Now all I need, is your address!