Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2007 9:15pm

Tonight is not a good night.

I'm heading down that slippery slope (no, not chopsticks) of feeling anxious, depressed, worthless, frustrated.....

further and further

The pissy part is that I don't actually have something I can pinpoint as what is causing it.

Other than f-d up brain chemistry and bad genes.

And why is it that when I reach out to friends and family for a little time and support, I get ignored? Ignored as in phone calls not returned or "gee, I'd love to talk but I'm really busy. We'll catch up in a few weeks."

Then when it spirals out of control and I'm in that really dark place again I have to crawl out myself.

When I finally do, all those people who I tried to reach out to eons before are saying, "Awww, why didn't you call me or talk to me about it?"

Fuck Em!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Wow. The first post I have ever read of yours and I just have to say that I'm right there with you. I've never been able to put those feelings into words...wow.