Saturday, September 15, 2007

September 15, 2007 3:58pm

Time for some updates.....

1) Dr. Krazy's bullshit grated on me just a bit too much. I reported his antics to my school, and they pulled me off his rotation the next day. He then proceeded to make a total ass of himself by accusing my school of being racist. He said that they moved me to a new Dr because they found a "white" doctor.

I felt a little bad because I've never wanted to be that woman, but I think this was justified. The hospital is currently investigating his atrocious behavior.

2) I went home for Labor Day Weekend. Spent some lovely time with Roger.



Roger took this picture of our shadows on the beach. :-)



3) Congratulations to my beautiful (and older :-X) niece, Macon. She is now engaged! Looks like there will be a wedding coming up!


4) The new Dr I am working with is quite nice. Not the kind of person you'd hang out with and have a beer, but it is a much better situation than what I was in. At least I'm not taking daily abuse.


5) The weather here in WV has become just beautiful. Bright, warm sun and 59 degrees. I am quite content here right now.

6) My hands shake. I thought this was always completely normal until I tried to remove a mole from someone's back and my hands were shaking all over the place. Doc asked me if I was nervous....nope...that's just how my hands are. Isn't everyone's like that? Apparently not. My official diagnosis is "Benign Essential Tremor." It means that a career in neurosurgery is totally out for me. This makes me feel old, you see, because I thought only old people had the shakes. Oh well. It just means I now can get out of doing things that involve sharp objects.


I think that's all for now. I'm kinda lonely here this weekend, so any calls or emails would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Awwww! Love the shadow picture! I'm sooooo happy for you!