Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 15, 2008 12:02am

According to the countdown timer on my iGoogle page, I have 2 days until the wedding.

Two days until Roger and I are married.

Two days until my life with him begins.

Over the past few weeks, I have been busy making last minute preparations and looking forward to the wedding.

Yet, I keep thinking about how it seems almost selfish to be so happy when Ryan just passed away a few short weeks ago.

On the other hand, it makes me think about how much I should appreciate every day with Roger. No, he doesn't have some terrible illness that could take his life in a short amount of time, but we never really know if we will even see tomorrow.

Two days.

Two days.

If you had asked me 3 years ago where I would be today, it would not have been here.

Oh but I am so very glad that I am here.

Two days.

No comments: