Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 15, 2008 5:45pm

Now that I'm back in WV and settled, I can fill you in on all the happenings!

First, I went home for 4 weeks. Christmas was wonderful. Roger and I decorated my house. It was lots of fun doing up a big Christmas celebration with him.

We left for Washington D.C. the day after Christmas. We went down just to do the touristy thing (as well as get our patriotic groove on and see all the monuments, memorials, documents, museums, and other buildings of note).

Oh yeah, and there was a surprise too...


Wowie zowie!

So the days after getting back home to NJ was a whirlwind of wedding planning to get as much done as we could before I went back down to WV.

And we even made a website.

Now I'm on my ObGyn rotation (Shoe covers. That's all I have to say about that.). I'll be home for good on May 10, 2008 and I am counting the days, minutes, seconds.

I hope all is well in your worlds. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...CONGRATULATIONS!

VERY happy for you! The webpage is fab! Your ring is GORGEOUS! Nice work, Roger!

Sarah