Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12, 2007 6:35pm

So Ryan went and made a liar out of me.

As of right now, he's still critical but hanging in. They're trying a few new things with him.

He isn't well. I'm not sure he ever will be, but he's better than he was.

I will see him when I go home.

On a lighter note, yes, I AM GOING HOME!!!!

Friday, to be exact. I'm mostly packed now except for actually zipping up the suitcases. And yes, I did say "suitcases" plural. How else could I pack for an entire month? My underwear alone takes up one whole weekend-size bag. The shoes alone require their own large duffel!

but I'm sad to be leaving this rotation that I have enjoyed so much. Psychiatry has been so fascinating to me, I am really torn on where I want to go with my life now.

But one thing I am not torn on.....that I want Roger to be a part of it for-ev-er.

giggle snort

No comments: